This pages describes the peering procedure with AS212900.
The AS212900 network only supports IPv6 and peering can only be done using 6in4 or GRE tunnels over the Internet (i.e., IPv4). However, 6in4 or GRE tunnels can be easily created using GNU/Linux or Mikrotik routers, so peering with AS212900 should be straight forward.
The AS212900 network practices an open peering policy, which means that we peer with everyone who wants to peer with us. While we do not require any kind of written contract, you must follow these rules:
- Peers may only send traffic from their own and downstream networks to us.
- Peers may only send traffic to destinations announced by us (AS212900).
- Peers must not configure static or default routes to any of our routers.
- Peers must operate a NOC (Network Operations Center) reachable by email.
- Peers must keep their IRR and registry data up to date at any time.
- Peers shall enforce a strict routing policy to avoid route leaks.
- Peers shall aggregate their routes to avoid routing table inflation.
- Peers should cooperate in any case of abuse.
Routing & Filtering
Please note the following preferences and technical information before entering a peering with us:
- Prefixes are filtered against IRR (RIPE, APNIC, RADB, etc.) and RPKI.
- Prefixes shorter than a /24 (IPv4) or /48 (IPv6) will be filtered.
- Prefixes with private or other invalid ASNs in AS_PATH will be filtered.
- Prefixes with private address space (RFC1918, RFC4193) will be filtered.
- Prefixes pointing to well-known bogon addresses will be filtered.
- Prefixes with invalid NEXT_HOP attribute will be filtered.
- We strongly encourage MD5 authentication for additional security.
- We support usage of the GRACEFUL_SHUTDOWN community (RFC8326).
- We configure an individual prefix limit for all peering sessions.
Service Level Agreement
The AS212900 network operates on a best-effort basis, so no explicit SLA (Service Level Agreement) can be guaranteed in terms of bandwidth, delay or packet loss.
Peering with AS212900 is cost-neutral for both parties.